Stephan Schiffels (PI)
- since 2015: Group leader at the
MPI for the Science of Human History, Jena, Germany.
- 2012-2015: Postdoctoral Fellow in the group of Richard Durbin at the
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK.
*EMBO-Longterm Fellow* from 2012 through 2014.
2008-2011: PhD in Theoretical Physics at the University of Cologne,
funded by the *Deutsche Studienstiftung* (German National Merit
- since 2015: PhD student at the MPI Jena.
- 2013-2014: MSc in Evolutionary Anthropology, University of Durham, UK.
- 2010-2013: BSc in Genetics, University of York, UK.
- since 2016: PhD student at the MPI Jena
- 2015-2016: MSc in Genetics, University College London, UK
- 2011-2015: BSc Biotechnology, Shandong University, China
- since 2016: PhD student at the MPI Jena, co-supervised by
- 2014-2016: M.Phil in ancient DNA, University of Melbourne
- 2009-2012: BSc(Hons) in Genetics, University of Melbourne
- Since 2018: PhD student at the MPI Jena.
- 2016-2018: Master Student in *Naturwissenschaftlicher Archaeologie*
, University of Tübingen, co-supervised by
- 2013-2016 B.A. in Prehistory and Archaeology of the Middle Ages,
University of Tübingen
- Since 2019: PhD student at the MPI Jena.
- 2015-2019: M.A. in Prehistoric and Historic Archaeology, University of Kiel
- 2011-2014 B.A. in Prehistory and Medieval Archaeology, University of Tübingen
- Since 2016: Affiliated Postdoc at the MPI Jena
- Since 2013: Postdoctoral researcher at the University of Helsinki
- 2013: PhD at the University of Helsinki
Suzanne Freilich (Erasmus student)
- March-August 2019: Visiting Erasmus student.
- PhD student at University of Vienna, Austria.
Ezgi Altınışık (Erasmus student)
- September 2018 - February 2019: Visiting Erasmus student
- Since 2015: PhD student with Pavel Flegontov from Ostrava University, Czech Republic.
Martina Čížková (Erasmus student)
- January-June 2019: Visiting Erasmus student.
- PhD student at Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic.